(c) 2015 - 2017 | EchoLunaLuxe.. Powered by Blogger.

My Favourite Instagram Accounts

Wales, UK
I’m sure many of you will agree with me when I say “What an earth has happened to Instagram?” Instagram used to be my favourite social media platform by a mile, I could easily post a couple of photos a day on there, but ever since they decided to add this silly algorithm and make it so much harder for us to get our photos seen I have started to use the platform less and less.

My Favourite Instagram Accounts

Also, I have to mention, recently the follow/unfollow game has been rife. Does anyone want to explain to me what all this is about? Do people actually have that much time on their hands to follow me and then unfollow me when I do or don’t follow them back. Don’t get me wrong I love gaining new followers and if your content is something I’m interested in I’ll follow you back, but I do have an app that’ll tell me when someone has unfollowed me and If I see your playing this game, I will happily unfollow you back.

I try to like and comment on as many photos as I can when I have the time, and I always appreciate it when people do the same on my photos, but trying to engage with people on there now a days is just so much effort for very little appreciation.

So moving on from my tiny little rant there (apologies for that, it kind of got away from me) There are a couple of people who will comment and like my photos often and I think they deserve a little bit of a mention. They are all friendly and active and have awesome pictures so If you are looking for some new people to follow or photos to look at I would highly recommend giving these girls a chance and going over to their Instagram’s.

My Favourite Instagram Accounts


My Favourite Instagram Accounts


My Favourite Instagram Accounts


My Favourite Instagram Accounts



Go give these accounts a look, You'll not be disappointed, they all post daily with awesome photos. 

How do you find Instagram these days? Do you love it? Or hate it?
HAYLEY

1 comment

  1. I'm pretty much addicted to instagram and love finding new people to follow!! Gorgeous picks, thanks for sharing :)

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for your comments, I read every one and I try to reply to every one as well. They are very much appreciated. ♥