(c) 2015 - 2017 | EchoLunaLuxe.. Powered by Blogger.

L'Oreal Beauty And The Beast Collection

Wales, UK
Earlier in the week, after asking my boyfriend if I could play a game on his phone, he told me he would have to check what was open on his phone as he has a recipe he didn’t want me to see in his notes, he wouldn’t tell me what this recipe was, only that I could have it Saturday, you are probably as confused as I was but I left it. Then yesterday when we got home he sat me down and told me to watch the video on the pen drive he handed me (I’ll try get it up on YouTube soon), I read the instructions and ended up with a little box which to my surprise contained these little beauties.

L'Oreal Beauty And The Beast Collection

I had been talking with a friend of mine on twitter about how I really wanted the ‘Beast’ products from the L’oreal Beauty and the Beast collection which is only available on amazon Italy. So he had been creeping on my twitter and noticed I wanted them and as a thank you (not that he ever needs to thank me) he secretly bought me them and put together a little video - and then recorded me watching the video and opening the box.

L'Oreal Beauty And The Beast Collection

Moving on to what you actually want to know, the packaging has kind of like a suede feel to it and comes in the colour Navy with claw marks down the length of the lipstick case and across the top of the nail polish.

L'Oreal Beauty And The Beast Collection

The lipstick is a dark caramel coloured brown in the shade 703 Oud Obsession and has the L’Oreal Paris logo carved into the lipstick itself.

The nail polish is a Navy colour in the shade 668 Bleu Royal. The stem of the brush has ridges in and the brush itself is semi-flat which I prefer because I find that it applies easier and more even. 

L'Oreal Beauty And The Beast Collection

I have yet to try these, as I’m writing this Saturday and not Sunday, but I love the packaging and the colours so hopefully the colours will be just as beautiful when they’re on.


Have you managed to get your hands on any of these products? What are your first impressions?
HAYLEY

1 comment

  1. These are such beautiful colours. I definitely need to try these!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for your comments, I read every one and I try to reply to every one as well. They are very much appreciated. ♥