(c) 2015 - 2017 | EchoLunaLuxe.. Powered by Blogger.

A Look Inside My Bullet Journal

Wales, UK
I have kept a Journal/Diary for many years, I have a personal diary and also a yearly/note taking diary. I have used bought diaries and handmade ones, but it wasn’t until last September that I heard the term ‘Bullet Journal’, so naturally I looked into a little more and bought some (more) notebooks and pens and got down to it.

A Look Inside My Bullet Journal

Prepare for a fair few photos.

I had to settle for a grid notebook but luckily I managed to find a dotted notebook in WHSmith and kept hold of it to start with the new year. I still have a lot of blank pages which are allocated for various things, so there isn’t a lot to show you right now but I’m so excited by it I just couldn’t wait any longer to photograph and write about it.

A Look Inside My Bullet Journal

After doing some practice layouts in my book last year I came to the conclusion that I like my monthly’s and weekly’s all grouped together and not month/week, month/week, but everyone is different and that’s the amazing thing about bullet journals, you design them yourself to fit how you want.

A Look Inside My Bullet Journal

I tried using two pages per weekly but I personally found it was too much space, so I have moved more towards a week per page. So far mine has been set out as such:

A Look Inside My Bullet Journal
- Key/Front Page

- Months of the Year

- Weeks of the Year

- Trackers - Nights Together / Emotions / Alcohol / Period / Sex / Tea

- Books / TV Shows

- Passwords / Money Saver

- Recipes

- Disney Movies

- Steps / Miles

- Addresses / Phone Numbers


I have some trackers on my monthly pages and I have trackers after my weekly’s, along with passwords, recipes and addresses to name a few. My boyfriend bought me so many pens for Christmas that I haven’t even going around to trying them all out, but my favourites so far have been Stabilo fine-liners and they don’t ghost too much on the pages.

A Look Inside My Bullet Journal

I have seen some beautiful Bullet Journals around, mine is fairly plain compared to some but I love it, and I love the versatility of the Bullet Journal. 

A Look Inside My Bullet Journal

What trackers do you have? Do you change your layouts weekly?
HAYLEY

8 comments

  1. I love having a nose through peoples bullet journals! I love how yours is pretty simplistic and colourful x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm the same, I'm so nosey I love seeing what other people have put in theirs. thank you for the comment lovely.

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of a bullet journal... they always look so pretty.
    xojohnnielynn

    http://xojohnnielynn.com/soft-cut-crease-makeup-look/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it a go, you can do as much or as little as you like with them, I love mine. thanks for the comment :)

      Delete
  3. I love how you've organised yours! I really want to give bullet journals a go x
    www.courteneynoonan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I wanted to keep it pretty simple :) at least for now anyway. You really should, they're so much fun. thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  4. I love nosing through people's bullet journals! I used to have one but felt like they took up too much time, so ended up going back to just having a few diaries instead.

    Kirsty Leanne
    http://www.kirstyleanne.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see where you're coming from, I'm trying to keep my simple enough that it doesn't take up too much time. Thank you for the comment

      Delete

Thank you all so much for your comments, I read every one and I try to reply to every one as well. They are very much appreciated. ♥