(c) 2015 - 2017 | EchoLunaLuxe.. Powered by Blogger.

Kylie Jenner Lip Kits

Wales, UK
I have been meaning to post this for weeks now but I have only just written it up - oops.

Kylie Jenner Lip Kits

I’m really not a fan of the Kardashians, I really don’t understand why they are famous (please don’t hate me), but having said that I managed to get my hands on one of Kylie’s Lipkits in Kourt K and although I fell in love with the formula of the Lipstick it’s not really something I would wear everyday, so with my Christmas money I cheekily bought another one in the colour Maliboo which for me is much more of an every day colour so hopefully I will make more use of this one.

I love that they come as a duo, sometimes it’s hard to find a lip liner that matches a lipstick perfectly. Both parts of the kit are really pigmented and I find that the lip liners glide really well. Even though I haven’t tried them out as much as I’d have liked to by now.

Kylie Jenner Lip Kits

Recently I have become a huge fan of Matte Lipsticks and Liquid Lipsticks, I don’t know why, maybe I just prefer the none glossy look these days, and these Lip kits do not disappoint, they are beautifully matte and so easy to apply. 

I don’t think there is anything about these lip kits that I dislike except for the price, sometimes the price tag attached to make up is just ridiculous, but as we all like to indulge every now and then and pay the prices they’re not going to lower them.

The boxes they come in are a little big for what’s in them, but that is what it is, better than them not being big enough I guess.

Overall, I really like these Lip kits and I would like to add a couple more to my collection eventually.

Have you used these kits before? What are your thoughts?
HAYLEY

8 comments

  1. I have read a lot about the Kylie Lip Kits, both good and bad opinions. I guess the only way to know would be to buy some myself ahah xx Corinne from Corinne & Kirsty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think with a lot of things, we all have different preferences and what works for some doesn't work for others. They are pretty pricey if you're not sure of the product though. Thank you for the comment :)

      Delete
  2. I never tried these kits ever, not quite sure if I can get these in India. However I loved the shades you have ☺️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They would probably cost a lot to get delivered over there. The shades are lovely but the price is just too much for me to buy anymore. thanks for the comment lovely.

      Delete
  3. So jealous of these lip kits ❤️ They look beautiful šŸ˜ I love the shades you chose šŸ’—

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the comment :) I love the shades too. they're really nice.

      Delete
  4. I like the nude colour too, love love matt lippies - only thing is they can be drying on the lips!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I get that, Always have a lip balm in my pocket just incase. thank you for the comment

      Delete

Thank you all so much for your comments, I read every one and I try to reply to every one as well. They are very much appreciated. ♥