(c) 2015 - 2017 | EchoLunaLuxe.. Powered by Blogger.

My Mini M&S Haul

Wales, UK
Todays post was supposed to be my Kylie Lip kits, okay so that was supposed to be last weeks post as well but I have got super behind (so much for me sticking to a schedule), yesterday I went shopping with my grandparents to Marks and Spencer's in Cheshire Oaks and being the only grandchild my nan likes to occasionally spoil me, so here is what she bought me.

My Mini M&S Haul
Jumper - £17.50
Firstly I have a new found love for M&S jumpers, I had one for Christmas and it’s so soft and comfy and fitted so who am I to turn down another one. I have always loved stripes and I think the grey and pink look lovely together and I especially like that this jumper has longer sleeves but not full length.

My Mini M&S Haul
Letters - £12.50 | Circles - £2.99 (sale)
I have recently got back into baking and after selling all my baking supplies a couple of years ago I am now having to build my collection back up, there were some lovely baking items but seeing as I need to make some baby shower cupcakes this coming weekend I just picked up these circle and letter cutters.

My Mini M&S Haul
Make-Up Bag - £5.00 | Nail Polish - £1.99 (sale)
I have been after a new make-up bag for a while now to use as a toiletry bag, the one I have is too large and I loved this small polka dot one so hopefully this one will work better for me.

Lately I have seen so many people blogging about Pixi and I’ve never tried any of their products so when I saw these on the sale shelf I couldn’t leave them there, they also had a couple of other colours but I couldn’t resist the shimmer in these two.

My Mini M&S Haul
Comex Gold - £9.49 (sale)
Never normally would I even think of spending this much on a single eyeshadow but I have been in love with these Stila Magnificent Metals eyeshadows ever since I first saw them before Christmas, only at £33.50 they were well out of my price range, so as you can see, seeing one for this price I couldn’t leave it there. It’s not the colour I originally wanted but It’s something I’d wear so I popped it into my basket as it was the only one there.


Have you tried any of these, what are your thoughts? Do you want to try these products?
HAYLEY

18 comments

  1. This is such a lovely post. I loved the jumper and the makeup bag xx

    Getalongwithgeet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the comment lovely. I love the jumper too, its so soft as well, M&S really do have some ice jumpers at the moment.

      Delete
  2. I love your little haul 💗 Your photography is so stunning too 😍

    Poppy Mayy
    poppymayy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm still trying to up my photography game. thanks for the comment lovely.

      Delete
  3. Love your posts they are nice and short, to the point and so beautiful - also pink and grey are one of my fav color combo (the other being black and white/grey)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your lovely comment. I love grey and I think the pink compliments it lovely :)

      Delete
  4. M&S have some really lovely stuff in at the moment, I love your pictures!

    Lauren x http://www.huggled.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't they just, I could have spent a fortune in there. thank you for your lovely comment.

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love that Jumper, like looking at the colours of a room! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the comment, I can't wait to wear my jumper.

      Delete
  6. I love Pixi! First discovered them in London last year & am obsessed w some of the products in their range

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been hearing about them everywhere but never actually picked anything up until now. thank you for your comment :)

      Delete
  7. aww the jumper is so cute! i love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your comment lovely, I love the jumper. I have it on today and its so comfy.

      Delete
  8. I think M&S gets forgotten about for clothing, but their range is so nice especially their jumpers, I love the look of the one you chose.

    beautyandthelittlelady.co.uk
    Missa
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A completely agree, they are often overlooked. Thank you, I'm so glad I went with this colour instead of the Navy. Thanks for the comment lovely.

      Delete
  9. Definitely have been wanting to try that shadow & Pixi is great brand & coverage. Been stalking them online lately lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I couldn't believe it when I found one in the sale, picked it up straight away. These are my first two Pix items I'm excited to use them. Thank you for the comment.

      Delete

Thank you all so much for your comments, I read every one and I try to reply to every one as well. They are very much appreciated. ♥