(c) 2015 - 2017 | EchoLunaLuxe.. Powered by Blogger.

Stackers Jewellery Boxes

Wales, UK
I have had my eye on a Stackers jewellery box ever since I visited a friend last august and she showed me hers, so with some of the money I had for Christmas I treated myself to one while they had money off them. I searched Google for them trying to find the best deal but they all seemed to be around the same price so I decided to use the official website. 

Stackers Jewellery Boxes

The Stackers website also had free next day delivery, I ordered them around 8:00 pm so obviously I wasn’t going to get them the next day but they were dispatched on the Wednesday and arrived on the Thursday smack bang in the middle of the hour they had text me to say they’d be delivered. 

Stackers Jewellery Boxes

I wasn’t sure whether to get the mini or the standard size, and me being me I never bothered to actually check the sizes I just decided that the mini would be plenty as I don’t own that much jewellery and lucky that I did because the mini is plenty big enough, the standard size would have been way too big.

Stackers Jewellery Boxes

There are a couple of various inserts on each Stacker, I just looked through and chose the ones I wanted then when they arrived just Stacked them on top of each other in the order that I wanted them. The website has a variety of colours with different colours inside the boxes. I nearly chose the brown and polka dot insert but decided grey and mint was a better option for me.


I’m really happy with my Jewellery box. Have you got a Stackers Jewellery box?
HAYLEY

8 comments

  1. I'd never heard of this brand until I read this post but they sound really good and I like the idea of keeping jewellery organised like this so thanks for sharing :D also love the lightbox too :)

    VioletDaffodils
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment, it's all down to my friend letting me snoop around her room and coming across hers which i fell in love with. :)

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of this jewelry box 💗 I think I'm going to have to check out their other jewelry storage ideas too 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should, they're items are lovely. thank you for the comment.

      Delete
  3. oooooh, I don't have one but wondering now why I haven't?! love the colour inside...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is exactly how I was too, I saw my friends and just thought, why do I not have one of these :) thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  4. I've seen these before and always fancied one! I love the fact they're so adaptable! ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should invest in one, they're really good quality and they have lovely colours. thank you for the comment :)

      Delete

Thank you all so much for your comments, I read every one and I try to reply to every one as well. They are very much appreciated. ♥