(c) 2015 - 2017 | EchoLunaLuxe.. Powered by Blogger.

Personal Planner 2017

Wales, UK
HAPPY NEW YEAR
one and all *have a cookie*

I wasn’t entirely sure when to post this seeing as I’ve been so bad at blogging over the past couple of months and my planner arrived just before Christmas so I decided not to rush the post to get it done before Christmas as I have plenty of stuff I should be doing, so here we are January 1st, 2017.

Personal Planner

Anyway, moving on to the good stuff, I’m not a very lucky person when it comes to winning things, I tend to win about one competition a year and for 2016 I was pretty sure I wasn’t even going to win that until a couple of weeks ago when I won a competition run by the awesome Jemma (of Dorkface Blog) to create my very own Personal Planner. I was contacted by Sara from Personal Planner the same day Jemma had told me I had won. She congratulated me and sent me the link to the website and my voucher code to cover the price of the planner.

Personal PlannerI signed up to the website immediately and began designing my planner. There are so many different options for things to have inside your planner.
  • Firstly you choose the size of planner you want. I choose the A5.
  • Next you choose your cover, you can use plan colours, quotes, patterns or your own photographs which is what I did. I choose a photo I took of Top Sail Beach for the front and Brooke Davis’ House (One Tree Hill) for the back, both we’re taken in Wilmington, North Carolina.
  • There is an option to have text on the front cover but I decided I didn’t want anything disrupting my photograph. 
  • You choose the month and year your planner starts along with your preferred colour of elastic to keep your planner closed.

Next is your actual planner, the layout in which you want your weekly pages to look. Along with the small add on’s at the bottom of the pages, I choose grids and lines. There are more options for the header and other things you may need or want in a weekly layout.

Personal Planner

After your weekly layout there are 48 spare pages which you can choose to fill with a variety of different things such as grids, lines or dots, a yearly overview and even colouring pages plus many more.

Lastly is the owner info page where you can add any details you wish, I used a quote from One Tree Hill with my name and e-mail address. The planner also comes with a set of stickers, ruler and folder pouch.

Personal Planner

I ordered my planner on December 5th and it arrived on December 19th which given the time of year I thought was pretty quick. I’m extremely happy with how my planner turned out and seeing as though I have dedicated it to my blog (I have a bullet journal for my every day things) hopefully now I will be a lot more organised with my blog (and photography). 

If you want to take a look at the different things that Personal-Planner offer head over to their website - www.personal-planner.com

This is not a sponsored post, I won this as a competition and all opinions are completely my own.
Do you have a planner from Personal-Planner? How are you finding it?



Follow my blog with Bloglovin
HAYLEY

12 comments

  1. I've heard great things about this planner company, glad to hear you had a positive experience with them too! Your planner looks so beautiful.

    Wishing you all the best this year.

    xo
    Catherine | Beauty by Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment. Thank you, I love that you can use your own photos for the covers and the paper quality is really good. So far I cannot fault my planner or the company.

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of this planner before! It looks really good and well thought out, I'll be taking a nose at the website now as I am obsessed with planners and diaries! :) Great post!
    Emma xx
    http://www.littleadventureblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should, their website is really easy to look around and you get to design so many features within the planner. Definitely worth a look. Thank you for the comment.

      Delete
  3. Ooh this sounds good! I might have to get one in 2018!
    Hayley X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely look into them, I love mine :) Thank you for the comment :)

      Delete
  4. What a great prize!! I do love a planner...I can't cope with electronic ones and have old school paper diaries and lists etc!!
    Em x
    http://happywiseowl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment lovely, I know I was so happy to have won it and I got to design it all myself. Me too, I love notebooks and lists and putting pen to paper.

      Delete
  5. This is the first I've heard of this company thank you for sharing they're definately worth looking at!

    Lauren x
    http://www.huggled.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't heard of them until I entered the competition either, they're worth checking out. thank you for the comment Lauren :)

      Delete
  6. ooo yay planning! I need to find some stickers like that for MY planner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check out their site see if they sell the stickers separately. thank you for the comment.

      Delete

Thank you all so much for your comments, I read every one and I try to reply to every one as well. They are very much appreciated. ♥