(c) 2015 - 2017 | EchoLunaLuxe.. Powered by Blogger.

The Winter Tag

Wales, UK
Good afternoon all, I just don’t have the passion for blogging at the moment so thanks to my lovely friend Sarah (Sarah-Louise Writes) she has tagged me in this, so I have no excuses now not to have a post up for today. She hasn’t used all the questions in her post so I took the questions from Bekah (That’s So Bee). So here we go.

TOP 2 WINTER BEAUTY ESSENTIALS

My top two for the winter months would have to be a good moisturiser and lip balm, I tend to get a lot of colds during the winter so I find that I get a lot of dry skin around my nose and lips so these are a must for me.

TOP 2 WINTER FASHION ESSENTIALS

My beloved beanie hats, I like to wear these all year round but you know, winter they are essential, along with a thick winter coat, I’m one of those people who gets cold so easily so.

WHAT SHOES DO YOU TEND TO WEAR THE MOST IN THE WINTER?

Usually trainers or boots, I really need to get myself some cosy boots though because my feet have really bad circulation and are always chilly.

FAVOURITE WINTER ACCESSORY

That would depend on whether I was leaving the house or not, a lovely fluffy blanket if i’m inside, but otherwise probably super warm socks.

FAVOURITE WINTER NAIL POLISH

Barry M are my favourite nail polishes so for winter I like browns and navy blues, although I wear all different colours all year round.

HOT CHOCOLATE OR APPLE CIDER?

You can’t beat a good Hot Chocolate but I do love Hot Apple Cider, so I can’t really choose.

FAVOURITE WINTER CANDLE?

Mandarin Cranberry by Yankee Candle, It’s my favourite, but the plain Cranberry they do is also just as good.

SNOWBOARDING OR SKIING?

I did dry soap skiing back in high school and I didn’t like it, I have yet to try snowboarding although it’s on my bucket list so hopefully one day I’ll get to try that.

HAVE YOU EVER GONE ICE-SKATING? DO YOU FAIL MISERABLY?

I love Ice Skating and granted I’m no professional but I’m pretty speedy and steady on my feet.

DOES IT SNOW WHERE YOU LIVE?

Not very often but yes it does, I love the snow.

HAVE YOU EVER BUILT A SNOWMAN?

Of course, I love building them, only I’m usually frozen by the time I’ve finished.

WHAT HOLIDAY DO YOU CELEBRATE?

The whole Christmas season, although I’m a bit of a Bah Humbug so I kind of plod through.

FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS / HOLIDAY SONG?

If I had to choose one, probably Stay Another Day by East 17, or anything Michael Buble sings, but in all honesty I’d rather not listen to Christmas songs.

FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS / HOLIDAY MOVIE?

The Holiday is a good one, Love Actually, Home Alone is a classic.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE WINTER TREAT?


I don’t really know, I don’t think I have one.

TAG PEOPLE

I'm not going to tag anyone, but everyone is free to give this a go.

HAYLEY

No comments

Thank you all so much for your comments, I read every one and I try to reply to every one as well. They are very much appreciated. ♥