(c) 2015 - 2017 | EchoLunaLuxe.. Powered by Blogger.

A Little Look Inside My Stationery Collection

Wales, UK
I have a small habit of missing one post, then another and so on and so forth, I’m trying my hardest to break this habit but in all honesty I’m struggling for things to write about that interest me. So seeing as I have a love for stationery and I am currently burying my head in my bullet journal I figured why not make a post out of it.

So for all you stationery lovers out there this is what I would say is about two thirds of my stationary collection, I have a couple of blank notebooks and some more coloured pens lying around somewhere, ooh and some wash tape that I can’t seem to find right now. Sometimes I think I have too many notebooks on the go.

A Little Look Inside My Stationery Collection

Starting off - these are my blank notebooks and my options for my next diary, If anyone wants to help me out on which one I should use I’d be super grateful. The first notebook was the latest to my collection which my nan recently bought me from her trip to London. Next I bought in the gift shop up the Empire State Building, thirdly in the picture is a blank notebook from Asda with colourful page edges and lastly is my blank Game of Thrones notebook with a Tyrion quote on the front - These are my next diary options.

A Little Look Inside My Stationery Collection

So these notebooks are my completed and partly-completed diaries / journal. Firstly is my last completed diary and I believe it’s from staples, secondly is my almost completed diary - not much goes on in my life right now to update about but I’m hoping that I can complete it to start a new one for the new year and the notebook was a gift but I have seen it in |Home Bargains, and lastly on the top of the pile is my current Bullet Journal which is Sams and bought from TK MAXX.

A Little Look Inside My Stationery Collection

These are my autograph books and they have caused me a lot of fun over the years, only now I wonder what an earth I’m going to do with them. the larger two are my general books and bought from Will Pheonix on Facebook and the smaller is my specific Once Upon A Time autograph book which was bought off eBay.

A Little Look Inside My Stationery Collection

Who doesn’t love coloured pens, I have to stop myself from buying them all the time. The coloured pencils are Steadtler and from Tesco. The felts and smaller pens are Studio and from Dollarama in Canada and lastly are the larger pens from Morrisons.


So there you have it, a little look see at my stationery collection. Do you guys keep a diary or have a bullet journal?
HAYLEY

No comments

Thank you all so much for your comments, I read every one and I try to reply to every one as well. They are very much appreciated. ♥