(c) 2015 - 2017 | EchoLunaLuxe.. Powered by Blogger.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Wales, UK
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

So here I am sat at my computer staring at a blank page, I figured that I should probably get a head start on this post as we are taking the kids out tomorrow for Halloween fun, so I will only have Sunday evening to get this post ready and scheduled for this morning.
Happy Halloween Chirk Castle

Lets start with the fact that as a kid I was never allowed to go trick or treating, my mum always told me it was a form of begging so she wouldn't take me, or let me go with friends… but on the other hand she contradicted herself by buying in sweets to give to all the kids that came to our door. So yes, I have never been trick or treating, or even carved a pumpkin and I am 29 years old. There is a first for everything.

Happy Halloween Chirk Castle

We took the kids out for the day on Saturday to Chirk Castle, It cost £32.40 for two adults and one child (the boy’s were free as they are under 5), this was just the admission to the castle. For Halloween they had Pumpkin Carving and a Pumpkin Murder Mystery Trail. In all honesty the kids weren't overly bothered by the trail they were more interested in just running around.

Happy Halloween Chirk Castle

The Pumpkin Carving cost extra for each pumpkin you carved (£3 I think it was) so we just did the Murder Mystery Trail and took a picnic with us as my boyfriend had already bought 10 pumpkins to carve at home (not sure why we needed 10 pumpkins).

Happy Halloween Chirk Castle

I finally carved my first ever pumpkin and I’m really proud of it. I didn’t really want to do a standard Halloween face so I opted for the Cheshire Cat

So this evening we are child free and plan on having a chilled out night, in between handing out candy to the kids on the estate and my boyfriend connecting his laptop to his bluetooth speaker which he has placed outside in hopes of scaring the kids.


How is your Halloween going? Any fun plans?
HAYLEY

No comments

Thank you all so much for your comments, I read every one and I try to reply to every one as well. They are very much appreciated. ♥