(c) 2015 - 2017 | EchoLunaLuxe.. Powered by Blogger.

eBay Haul

Wrexham, UK
So recently I’ve been treating myself a little, not that I need any more things. I have been scrolling eBay and bidding on many things that I really don’t need, but I want. I’ve had to stop myself from bidding on any more items.

eBay Haul

Stop rambling and what did you buy I hear to shouting at your screens.


eBay Haul
Kylie Lip Kit £6.90
Well I bought one of the Kylie Lip Kits because my friend Rachel had one and well I wanted to see what all the hype was about. I really want the Dolce K one but do you think I can get it within my price range, can I bugger. The colour I opted for is the Kourt K which is a deep purple. It comes with a Lip Liner and a Matte Lipgloss. I am a sucker for Matte Lip glosses and even though I’ve only had the chance to try this once I really like the end result and I really want to try some more of the colours.

eBay Haul
MAC Lipstick £2.98
I have always liked MAC products but they’ve always been fairly expensive to buy here in the UK so when I was living in Canada I started to add more and more MAC to my make up collection so when I came across this Lipstick for a bargain price I couldn’t pass it up.

eBay Haul
Original Beautyblender £1.20
So for many months now I have heard numerous people raving about Beauty Blenders, I am very much a brush girl, and i like how my foundation goes on with a brush but I wanted to see what all the hype is about. I’m quite excited to try these out and compare them to using a brush.

eBay Haul
Real Techniques Brushes £8.98
I already have two Real Techniques brushes and I love them, I just don’t really love the price tag that comes along with them so I couldn’t pass these up and this price. These will come in handy as I actually need a new Cheek and Eyeliner brush.

eBay Haul
Kat Von D Eyeshadow Pallette £7.89
This I didn’t actually need at all, I have eyeshadow pallets that I rarely use but it was just too pretty to resist, I’m looking forward to seeing what the colours are like and what they blend like.

How genuine these products are, I don’t know. They all look pretty genuine to me and I’m excited to start using them all.


Do you have any of these products? What are your thoughts on them?

No comments

Thank you all so much for your comments, I read every one and I try to reply to every one as well. They are very much appreciated. ♥