(c) 2015 - 2017 | EchoLunaLuxe.. Powered by Blogger.

My Lipstick Collection

Wrexham, UK
So since coming back from Canada, I've only just had the chance to sort out my make-up draw (kind of), I got rid of a lot before leaving but yet I still have so much that I really don’t need or use. I guess this is my attempt at sorting things out further by getting everything out of the drawer rather than just moving items from one place to another.

My Lipstick Collection

I love lip glosses and lipsticks, and granted I do actually use a fair few of them now I still have far too many and I can’t help but keep buying more when I know I really shouldn’t. I’m sure many of you out there have so much more than I do. i was actually going to do all my make-up in one post but after pulling out all my lip products there are far too many to have in a post with everything else. I really should narrow them down seeing as I can only really use one a day and I don’t need so many similar colours.

So I wasn’t sure how to go about this as there are only so many products I can cram into one photo without it looking cluttered and over-crowded. I’ve come to the conclusion that colour is probably the best way to go.

My Lipstick Collection
PURPLES
Kylie Matte Liquid Lipstick & Lip Liner - Kourt K
MAC Satin Lipstick - Rebel
MAC Lip Pencil - Currant
Sephora Colourful Gloss Balm - 19 Peek-A-Blue
Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick - Echo
NYX Butter Gloss - BLG22 Devil’s Food Cake
NYX Lip Liner - SPL812 Plum

My Lipstick Collection
PINKS
ELF Hypershine Gloss - #9013 Joy
STILA Lip Glaze - Raspberry
ELF Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick - 22144 Pink Umbrellas
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolour
No 7 High Shine Lip Crayon
Seventeen Lip Gloss

My Lipstick Collection
REDS
NYX Lip Liner - SPL817 Hot Red
NYX Lip Liner - SPL836 Bloom
ELF Mineral Lip Gloss - Daring
Maybelline Baby Lips - Cherry Me
Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick - 01
MAC Pure Lipstick 

My Lipstick Collection
BROWNS
Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturising Lip Colour Balm - 02 Whole Lotta Honey
MAC Patentpolish Lip Pencil - Clever
ELF Lip Balm Tint - Nude
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolour
PurMinerals Lip Gloss - Oasis
BareMinterals - Wild Honey
Tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick - Plummy Rose

My Lipstick Collection
BALMS
Dr PAWPAW Original Balm
Dr PAWPAW Tinted Peach Pink Balm
Primary Lip Balm - Vanilla Caramel
Vaseline Lip Therapy Petroleum Jelly - Cocoa Butter
Garnier Sun Protective Lip Care - SPF 20
Blister Fruit Smoothies - Berry Explosion SPF 15
ELF Soothing Lip Balm - Blackberry Creme

So I’ve now realised that there is a pinkish lip liner in the reds and a pinkish lipgloss in the browns but never mind, you still get the idea.


What are your favourite Lipsticks? Do you have any of these?
HAYLEY

No comments

Thank you all so much for your comments, I read every one and I try to reply to every one as well. They are very much appreciated. ♥