(c) 2015 - 2017 | EchoLunaLuxe.. Powered by Blogger.

Queenswood Country Park

Leominster HR6, UK
Last weekend my boyfriend and I went down South for his South Wales 2000 Clay Shooting and on the way home we stopped off at Queenswood Country Park in Leominster. We had never heard of it before and pretty much stumbled across it. 

Queenswood Country Park

It is as it says on the tin, it’s a country park and a very nice country park at that. We bought ourselves some ice creams and took to the first path we could find. We only managed to see a small part of the park as we only had an hour on the car park which was £1.00 for an hour or £3.00 for over an hour.

There’s not really much more to say, I’d like to go back and explore a little more but it was lovely and I hope that the photos do it justice.

Queenswood Country Park

Queenswood Country Park

Queenswood Country Park

Queenswood Country Park

Queenswood Country Park


Have you ever been here? Are you a fan of country parks?
HAYLEY

2 comments

  1. Look at the squirrel!!! Beautiful photos, my favorite is the one with the light shining through the pinky leaves, so pretty.
    I hope you go back again, it sounds like a wonderful place for a stroll with an ice cream <3

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, It took me ages to get a squirrel, every one we came across would run off as soon as I turned the camera on. That's my favourite photo too. I'd love to go back and do a little more exploring there. Thank you for the comment lovely.

      Delete

Thank you all so much for your comments, I read every one and I try to reply to every one as well. They are very much appreciated. ♥