(c) 2015 - 2017 | EchoLunaLuxe.. Powered by Blogger.

New Look Haul

Wales, UK
 Every day I tell myself I’m going to get some posts written up today, and every time I get distracted by something or other (usually the TV - like right now) anyway, back to the post. Last week I had an email that New Look had a sale on so I decided to have a mooch and just add everything i liked into my basket, Clearly I didn’t buy everything In the basket as that totalled up to £162 - yikes.

Okay so in the end i spent £42 on 9 items (2 of which I took back), I probably didn’t need any of the things I bought and I know my wardrobe certainly doesn’t need anymore additions but I bought them anyway.

New Look Haul
£3.00
First off this black and white top is my favourite item from the haul, although currently I can’t decide if I have anything that actually goes with it, but I am looking forward to wearing it. 

New Look Haul
£5.00
So something else I probably didn’t need was a new bikini (granted I only have 1 any way) but I’m not actually going anywhere to wear it, so unless some how we get more of a summer I have no where to wear it, but for the price I couldn’t leave it.
New Look Haul
£5.00
This skirt is actually the only thing I have worn so far and I love it, the material is fairly thin but it fits like a glove.
New Look Haul
£4.00
Who doesn’t love stripes right, show of hands, anyone?! Anywho I love stripes so I couldn’t leave this top, now to find something to wear it with.
New Look Haul
£7.00
I wasn’t too sure on this top when I first tried it on as it’s a little see-through and as no back to it - but for a summer day or a BBQ and a nice pair of jeans, I like it, or if I ever manage to go on holiday.
New Look Haul
£7.00
I am such a sucker for midi / pencil skirts right now, I own far too many so I figured why not add another one into the mix, and the colours are so bright and vibrant and I’m pretty excited to wear this one.


Do you have any of these items? What do you think of New Look?
HAYLEY

No comments

Thank you all so much for your comments, I read every one and I try to reply to every one as well. They are very much appreciated. ♥