(c) 2015 - 2017 | EchoLunaLuxe.. Powered by Blogger.

Summer Beauty Box by M&S

Wales, UK
So I know I can’t really call myself much of a blogger at the moment, I really need to get my head back in the game. Since coming back from Canada I threw away all my Socks and underwear and started new. I really like the underwear that they do in Marks and Spencer's and lucky for me they had a beauty offer on. If you spend over £40 then you could purchase a Summer Beauty Box for just £10 (The Box is worth £120).

Summer Beauty Box by M&S

So far I have only had the chance to try out the nail polishes but I am so excited to start using everything else in the box. Here is the unboxing and a run down of the products within the box.

Summer Beauty Box by M&S

1. Lip Glaze by Stila (1.5ml)
Vitamin E infused, high-shine formula with a fun pop of colour and flavour to match. In colour Raspberry.

2. Multi-Purpose Dry Oil by Nuxe (10ml)
Face, Body, Hair. Nourishes, Repairs, Softens.

3. Instant Firming Beauty Shot by Ren (10ml)
Clean Skincare, Keep Young and Beautiful. No Parabens, Sulphates, Mineral Oil, Petroleum, Synthetic Fragrance, Synthetic Colours, T.E.A, D.E.A, Glycols, Silicones, Pegs Et Al.

4. Correcting Primer by Pür (10ml)
Illuminate and Glow. Smooth onto clean, moisturised skin. Allow to dry, then follow with 4-in-1 pressed mineral make-up. Gluten Free, Paraben Free, Vegan Friendly.

5. Dragons Blood Hyaluronic Tonic by Radial (50ml)
Re-hydrating Toner with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin B3. Dragons Blood comforts and restores through skin hydration. Rose water refreshes skin. Vitamin B3 helps brighten skin. Hyaluronic Acid provides long lasting hydration.

6. Instant Radiance Hot Cloth Cleanser by Pure (50ml)
Deeply cleanses, polishes and conditions for radiant, smooth skin. Camellia Oil, Starflower Oil, Chamomile, Geranium, Petitgrain.

Summer Beauty Box by M&S

7. Ultimate Protect and Renew Serum by Swell (30ml)
Heat protecting, 97% natural source. Crambe Abyssinia Abyssinian Oil, Chenopodium Quinoa, Avena Sativa Oat Beta-Glucan. Swell’s Ultimate Protect and Renew Serum smoothes, adds gloss and conceals split ends. Applied to towel dried hair before blow drying or use of thermo styling tools.

8. Citrus Sunshine Swim Cap by Philip Kingsley (50ml)
A protective cream that guards from chlorinated and salt water. Plus contains sunscreen to extend the life of colour treated hair. 

9. Smoothed, Sealed and Sensational Volumising No Oil Oil by percy & Reed (30ml)
This little lifesaver with violet extract gives you lovely locks which are smooth, sleek and shiny while adding volume to fine or lacklustre hair.

Summer Beauty Box by M&S

10. Sun Smart by M&S Beauty (50ml)
Australian Formulation. UVA and UVB High protection, SPF30. Sensitive moisture protect sun lotion. Water resistant, fragrance free, light feel and non greasy.

11. Professional Protection by Ultrasun (25ml)
Anti-Acing sun protection for very sensitive skin with antioxidants, no perfume, no emulsifiers, no preservatives, water resistant and 30 High SPF.

Summer Beauty Box by M&S

12. Island Escape, sea salt and bergamot by M&S Beauty (25ml)
Eau De Toilette

13. Gel One Coat by NailsInc (10ml)
Fuelled with Biotin for nail strength in Chiltern Park.

14. Crystal Finish by Leighton Denny Expert Nails (12ml)
Quick dry top coat. Perfect for you if you want quick-drying, chip-free colour with diamond shine that lasts for longer. How the experts do it, apply a thin coat after applying polish, and between manicures to revive colour.

Summer Beauty Box by M&S

This box of goodies was a bargain for £10. I will have many more posts coming up as and when I get a chance to use all of these amazing products.


Have you picked one of these boxes up? Do you love any of these products? I’d love to hear your views.

HAYLEY

4 comments

  1. That is SUCH a good bargain! Definitely worth it if you're spending in M&S anyway :)
    Jemma xx
    DORKFACE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment lovely. I know, Isn't it. I couldn't say no when they offered it at the till point.

      Delete
  2. Wow what a bargain! £10 for all of that?! I think the offer is over now :( wish I had seen it earlier! x

    Liv | Ramblings of a Makeup Lover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I couldn't say no when they offered it too me. Yeah I'm pretty sure the boxes didn't actually last long as my aunty wanted one and they had ran out. Thank you for the comment.

      Delete

Thank you all so much for your comments, I read every one and I try to reply to every one as well. They are very much appreciated. ♥