(c) 2015 - 2017 | EchoLunaLuxe.. Powered by Blogger.

Neverland Tea Salon Vancouver

Vancouver, BC, Canada
On my last day in Vancouver a couple of friends and I went to the Neverland Tea Salon down in Kitsalano. 

Neverland Tea Salon

Rose and I being fussy eaters decided we didn’t want to do the afternoon tea as we didn’t like the sandwiches that were on offer. Thankfully they actually have a regular menu too. 


Neverland Tea Salon

Three of us decided on the Gilled Cheese and Homemade Tomato Soup, while our other friend had the Scones with Jam and Clotted Cream.

Neverland Tea Salon

The food was amazing, I’m a little sad it took us so long to go there now as I would have loved to have visited a couple more times. 

Neverland Tea Salon

I was the only one who had dessert, not that you can really call two Macaroons much of a dessert. I choose the Raspberry and the Vanilla Marshmallow.

Neverland Tea Salon

They also have a wide range of drinks, being the British Tea drinkers Rose and I had a regular breakfast tea, while Alice had a hot chocolate and Jacinta went for a fruit tea with Tinkerbell in the name (I don’t remember the exact name of it) but it smelt delicious and I kind of wished I’d have gone with something more like that now.

Neverland Tea Salon

The decor in there is lovely, very vintage looking (much to my friend Rose’s delight) It’s mostly Peter Pan themed but there are some very beautiful Alice In Wonderland Cushions on the chairs. I don’t remember the name of the lady who served us but I cannot give her enough credit, she was ever so nice and very attentive to us. 

Neverland Tea Salon

For any of you Vancourites Neverland Tea Salon is situated on 3066 W Broadway, and I strongly suggest you head down there and pop in. I don’t want to ramble on too much, If I can’t convince you to go down there and have a look then hopefully the photos will persuade you.


Do you like afternoon tea?
HAYLEY
(ALL PHOTOS WERE TAKEN BY MY FRIEND ROSE)

8 comments

  1. It's my mission to have afternoon tea in all the major cities of the world , I know what you mean though sometimes the sandwich selection is not what you would pick :) I love macaroons too since I first bought them in a fantastic department store in Paris called Le Bon Marche.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comments. You should, If you ever find yourself in Vancouver you should definitely go there, it is a lovely little place, I just wish I'd have gone there earlier. I love Macaroons too, they're just always so expensive :) ♥

      Delete
  2. This all looks beautiful, the grilled cheese has my mouth watering!!

    Jess xo | The Indigo Hours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment lovely. The grilled cheese was so good, and dipped in the soup was delicious.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you for all the comments, I appreciate them very much. This place was lovely, i really wish I'd headed down there sooner :)

      Delete
  4. This place looks amazing! I love macaroons! They are my favorite kind of dessert. Gosh, now I m craving them! The pistachio ones are my all time fav.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment.
      It is amazing, I wish we had more places like this back in the UK. I love Macaroons too, they're just always so expensive.

      Delete

Thank you all so much for your comments, I read every one and I try to reply to every one as well. They are very much appreciated. ♥