(c) 2015 - 2017 | EchoLunaLuxe.. Powered by Blogger.

Aussie: Shampoo, Conditioner & Body Wash

New York, NY, USA
I am a big fan of the Aussie products, I have used the shampoo and conditioner on and off for many years now. I tend to buy them when they’re on offer as i think the price can be a little steep at times. I do have to say though my hair never feels as silky with any other products. These 3 products actually lasted me around 3 months as you don’t actually need to use a lot at any one time.

Aussie

This was my first time using the body wash, and it has the same amazing smell as the shampoo and conditioner, if you’ve used the Aussie products before you’ll know that smell i’m talking about. The following is what each bottle says about it’s contents.

Frizz Miracle Shampoo 300ml

For flyaway, frizzy, “please sit still” hair. With Australian blue gum leaves extract. our unique formula, with extract go Australian blue gum leaves, helps to control frizzes and smooths flyaway. Brilliant.

Frizz Miracle Conditioner 250ml

With Australian blue gum leaves extract. our conditioning formula, with extract go Australian blue gum leaves, helps keep frizzes under control and smooth. hurrah.

Shower Smoothie Body Wash 250ml

For skin thats smoother than a really smooth thing. with Australian macadamia nut oil, smother on this skin smoothie for, er smooth skin every day.


Do you use these products? What are your thoughts?
HAYLEY

2 comments

  1. I lurrrrrrrve the Aussie Smoothie Body Wash - it smells incredible! I always have a 3 minute conditioner from Aussie in my shower for when my hair needs a bit of extra care!

    I found your blog through the GirlGang chat :)
    www.melberryy.com :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

      Doesn't it just, I love the smell of all the Aussie products. Me too, I always have one hanging around the bathroom in case my hair needs some TLC.

      Delete

Thank you all so much for your comments, I read every one and I try to reply to every one as well. They are very much appreciated. ♥