(c) 2015 - 2017 | EchoLunaLuxe.. Powered by Blogger.

Springtime Arrives In Vancouver

Seattle, WA, USA
No need to panic guys, I’m still here, I haven’t abandoned you. It’s just been a crazy couple of weeks (or maybe months I should say.) So a super quick run down, I have now actually left Vancouver and I am currently in Seattle but I am swiftly moving on this afternoon to Port Angeles - for all you non-twilighters it’s a small town in Washington where part of the twilight books were based, along with Forks and La Push (which I will also be visiting).

Springtime In Vancouver

I will be on my own this week and will be meeting my dad on Friday in Atlanta so (fingers crossed everyone) I should have a fair few posts written up this week. As we all know the seasons are on the change again and thankfully spring is here. All the trees in Vancouver started to blossom before I left and I managed to take some pretty nice photos during my last couple of days. There’s not really much else to say in this post, the photos will speak for themselves.

Springtime In Vancouver

Springtime In Vancouver

Springtime In Vancouver

Springtime In Vancouver

Springtime In Vancouver

Springtime In Vancouver

Springtime In Vancouver

Springtime In Vancouver


What is spring like where you are? 
HAYLEY

No comments

Thank you all so much for your comments, I read every one and I try to reply to every one as well. They are very much appreciated. ♥