(c) 2015 - 2017 | EchoLunaLuxe.. Powered by Blogger.

Dr PAWPAW Original Balm

Vancouver, BC, Canada
Dr PAWPAW is an ointment / balm which can be used for a multitude of purposes. I have seen this little beauty being talked about all over the blogging world and decided I should probably give it a go. 

Dr PawPaw

what exactly is it, I hear you ask?

Dr PAWPAW Original Balm is a multipurpose soothing balm with natural fermented pawpaw (I know this because it says so, on the tube). Also mentioned on the tube is that Dr PAWPAW can be used for lips, skin, hair and beauty finishing, cuticles and nails and that it is fragrance free.

For more information you can head over to the Dr PAWPAW website, it’s certainly worth going and checking it out.

So, why did i buy it?

Occasionally I get extremely dry lips and I’m not actually sure why. I went to the doctors a while back and they suggested I use Blistex which was great for a while but then that stopped working as well. By this point I had seen a lot of bloggers raving about Dr PAWPAW and they were all good reviews so I decided that it was worth a try as other lip balms just weren’t cutting it.

Dr PawPaw

Do i like it and would I recommend it, that’s all you want to know isn’t it?

Short answer, yes I really like Dr PAWPAW. Complicated answer, I don’t really like it as a lip balm. As this is sold as a product with many uses it tends to come in handy for almost everything. It has a consistency very similar to Vaseline, only its in a tube and not a tin.

As you may or may not know, I moved to Vancouver last year and I was staying in a hostel, the hostel had bed bugs and well lets just say I was covered in bites so decided to rub some of the Dr PAWPAW on them to help with the itching. This worked a charm, it takes away the itch and helps them heal and disappear within days.

Even if you don’t want Dr PAWPAW as a lip balm you should definitely invest in buying this product as it is so versatile and I’m so glad I bought some. You can also buy this is tinted colours.

Do you use Dr PAWPAW already? What are your thoughts?

HAYLEY

No comments

Thank you all so much for your comments, I read every one and I try to reply to every one as well. They are very much appreciated. ♥