(c) 2015 - 2017 | EchoLunaLuxe.. Powered by Blogger.

Happy New Year, Hello 2016

Vancouver, BC, Canada
Happy New Year 
everyone.

Happy New Year

Yes I know it’s late, I’m ever so sorry time just happened to get away from me over the festive holidays. Only a short post today regarding some goals for the coming year I want to set for myself.

Here are my stats as on January 7th.
  • Twitter Followers: 1,167
  • Instagram Followers: 324
  • Bloglovin Followers: 8
  • Facebook Likes: 54
  • Blog Views: 589

And by this time next year here is where I would like to be.
  • Twitter Followers: 2,500
  • Instagram Followers: 1,000
  • Bloglovin Followers: 500
  • Facebook Likes: 500
  • Blog Views: 50,000

So some of these may be a little unachievable for me but you have to aim high right?! As for my personal goals for the year I only really have one, which is to get out more, a lot of the time I end up missing out on things because no one will come with me to do things so I sit at home grumpy because I’ve missed out, so this year I’m going to suck it up and get out there and go see and do everything I want regardless of whether I have company or whether I have to go it alone.


I want 2016 to be a good year, it is the last full year I have in my twenty’s and I want to make it count and hopefully I’ll take lots of beautiful photographs so you can come along with me for my journey.

HAYLEY

2 comments

  1. Just followed you on Bloglovin so hopefully you're one tiny step closer to your Bloglovin goal! I hope that you have a wonderful 2016 and that you are able to get out more. That's my biggest goal for this year I think!
    Becky; http://www.rebeccamarie.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Hope you manage that too. it's always good to get out and find new things though :D

      Delete

Thank you all so much for your comments, I read every one and I try to reply to every one as well. They are very much appreciated. ♥