(c) 2015 - 2017 | EchoLunaLuxe.. Powered by Blogger.

Merry Christmas #StationeryLoversXmas

Vancouver, BC, Canada
MERRY CHRISTMAS
NADOLIG LLAWEN

#StationeryLoversXmas
So excited to unwrap these
Happy Holidays everyone.

I hope your all enjoying the festivities wherever you are in the world. So as I am currently living in Vancouver this year I haven’t actually had many presents to share with you, I pretty much just asked for money so I could get myself a new iPhone (which I love and am thankful to be back with apple). So I decided to join in with a stationary swap for christmas, all put together by Eleanor of ELMROCKS. Eleanor and I did a swap and here are the amazingly cute things she sent me.
  • 5 Pencils
  • Notebook
  • Stickers
  • Sticky-Notes
  • Mirror

#StationeryLoversXmas
Cute Pencils
Eleanor wrapped everything up lovely (who doesn’t love having something to open). Firstly I opened up the pencils, there were 3 wrapped together and the other two followed later. The pencils are all different. One looks very much like a pen - which is what I thought it was at first, it has a lovely floral design with a cute little tassel on the end. The other 4 all have lovely quotes on them, they’re such cute little things, sayings to make you smile. Seeing as I currently only have one pencil in amongst my mass amount of pens these were very much needed.

Red - You Got This
White - Start Something
Pink - I Am Actually Awesome
Blue - Today Will Be Good

#StationeryLoversXmas
Notebook, Pencil and Mirror
I am always buying notebooks, I can’t help it I’m addicted to them so this one was very much appreciated. It is a small pale green with a quote on the front “today I am excited about everything” which is perfect to keep my blog notes with me on the go, it will fit into all my bags nicely. The notebook was made by Elsie & Nell which I believe is a UK shop you can find online.

So I brought a little mirror out to Vancouver with me, not much bigger than this one and do you think I can find it, it’s nowhere to be seen so yet another gift off Eleanor which I needed. You’ll also see a reassuring theme here, most of the items I received have lovely, uplifting quotes on them and the mirror is no exception.

#StationeryLoversXmas
Stickers & Sticky Notes
Who doesn’t love stickers, everyone loves stickers (right?) I also have an addiction to stickers and cannot stop buying them so these are a welcome gift. Also are these sticky notes so cute, I’m always scribbling on random pieces of paper so these will come in super handy, they’re also a great size to carry around with you daily.

#StationeryLoversXmas
My Gorgeous Gifts
Thank you again to Eleanor at ELMROCKS for organising the swap and for sending me some lovely things, I love them all and can’t wait to get using them.


Did you join in with this swap? Have you done anything like this before?

HAYLEY

No comments

Thank you all so much for your comments, I read every one and I try to reply to every one as well. They are very much appreciated. ♥