(c) 2015 - 2017 | EchoLunaLuxe.. Powered by Blogger.

Clinique's Holiday Helpers

Vancouver, BC, Canada
A couple of weeks back I picked up this little kit from Sephora and apart from the lip crayon I haven’t really had much of a chance to use it, but fear not, I am going to use them daily over the next couple of weeks and I’ll keep a log of how my skin is to share with you all.

Clinique Holiday Helpers
Clinique Holiday Helpers - Sephora
I bought this for $19 (Canadian dollars +tax) from Sephora and I think it’s a great way to try out products before spending a fortune on the full sized thing. I love the little box it comes in and I actually keep them in the box too. My first impressions are good, there is more than enough in them all too keep me going into the new year.

So what do you actually get in the Little Holiday Helpers box, I hear you ask.
  1. Chubby Stick Moisturising Lip Colour Balm - Super Strawberry
  2. Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
  3. Take Off The Day Cleansing Balm
  4. Liquid Facial Soap Mild - Dry Combination
Clinique Holiday Helpers
Clinique Holiday Helpers - Sephora
I love the lip crayon, it’s so smooth and glides onto your lips and smells delicious, I actually use this daily, although I do find that it doesn’t last as long as other brands that I have used but it’s still a lovely pink tint.

The moisture surge cream is quick thick and spreads well over your face, I would probably use this at night rather than a day moisturiser.

I actually had to google what the cleansing balm was and to me it sounded like it was fairly similar to the facial soap as in, that they are both to be used to wash away any daily grime from your face, I definitely prefer the soap but i’ll use both to get a better opinion.

So there you have it, my first impressions of this ever so cute little box of Clinique goodies. I will use these every day for the next couple of weeks and come back to you with what I thought after using these products.


Have you used these before? What do you think of them??

HAYLEY

4 comments

  1. I have never used Clinique but I was tempted to do so. This box looks so adorable! Looking forward to your feedback afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. I love Clinique, I find it's the only thing that really gets rid of all the daily grime off my face. :)

      Delete
  2. These look good Hayley! Excited to hear what you think, I've never really tried any Clinique stuff but I was tempted to buy the moisturiser the other day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like Clinique, I'd say it was worth the money. It's great that's it's cheaper over here too :D

      Delete

Thank you all so much for your comments, I read every one and I try to reply to every one as well. They are very much appreciated. ♥