(c) 2015 - 2017 | EchoLunaLuxe.. Powered by Blogger.

A Statement Necklace - Away on Vacay

London, UK
Eska London
Eska London

Every outfit can be done up so easily with beautiful accessories. I recently came across this site www.eska-london.co.uk who have a huge range of stunning statement necklaces! I found myself adding SO many items to my cart but they are so affordable! When I buy accessories from Zara and Accessorise, they can end up costing £30-50 for a statement piece. At Eska London, the cheapest necklace is £7 and the most expensive is only £19! I even noticed that a couple necklaces had the Zara name engraved which means I was getting Zara necklaces at fabulous cheap prices.


They are a UK based company but deliver worldwide! Delivery is free in the UK if you spend over £20, otherwise it is £2. Delivery to Europe is free if you spend over £40, otherwise £5 and delivery to all other countries is free if you spend over £50, otherwise is £7. 

A statement necklace can complete any outfit whether it’s a little black dress or a casual t-shirt and jeans ensemble. See the various looks that I have created with my favourite necklaces from Eska London (link to website). They even come gift wrapped in a box and cute bow! They would make perfect Christmas presents too especially with no need to wrap them yourselves.









This post was written by Away on Vacay.

2 comments

  1. Ohhhh, these necklaces are gorgeous!! Thanks for the review!

    Brittny | http://brittnykindred.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for the comment. they are lovely necklaces aren't they. ♥

      Delete

Thank you all so much for your comments, I read every one and I try to reply to every one as well. They are very much appreciated. ♥