(c) 2015 - 2017 | EchoLunaLuxe.. Powered by Blogger.

Motivational Monday #2

Vancouver, BC, Canada
Happy Monday everyone. It’s here again. If you tuned in last week you’ll know that me and Mondays do not get along so we’re here again for another Motivational Monday. This week our quote is a quote and also a favourite song of mine.

Motivational Monday

I found this card in Paperchase and it’s also a song title by my favourite band but I like this saying, especially if your having a hard time or feeling a little down it’s a good pick me up quote I think. Good things are coming and you’re not always going to feel low, it makes me smile when I read it.


How does this quote make you guys feel?

HAYLEY

No comments

Thank you all so much for your comments, I read every one and I try to reply to every one as well. They are very much appreciated. ♥