(c) 2015 - 2017 | EchoLunaLuxe.. Powered by Blogger.

Roll Up, Roll Up. Highway Twenty Nine Is Now Open


Well hello there, and welcome to my new abode - I have been very un-inspired these past couple of months with my blog and I have come to the conclusion that I just cannot stare at my blog any longer so here I am, new blog, new name, new start.

YOU’RE WHO NOW..?

Firstly I guess I should introduce myself, my name is Hayley and I am originally from North Wales but I’m currently residing in Vancouver. I am twenty eight years old, not twenty nine like my blog name may lead you to believe. There is nothing incredibly exciting about me or my life but I have the amazing opportunity to live in a beautiful country and I’m not too bad with a camera - I love taking photos of everything.

WHAT’S THAT.. YOU’RE NOT NEW TO BLOGGING?

As a matter of fact, no I’m not a new blogger. I guess you could say I just fell out of love with blogging for a short while and if i’m honest, for me personally my blog wasn’t where I wanted it to be, I wasn’t writing as well as I thought I would be and I just wasn’t in the right place so after a lot of consideration I decided that I needed a fresh start.

SO THAT STUFF YOU WRITE, WHAT IS THAT?

I have tried Beauty blogging - It didn’t work. So I tried Travel, Beauty and Lifestyle and I found that I was mostly writing about travel and not much of anything else. This time around I have decided to go with no niche what so ever. My blog is totally open for me to post anything and everything as and when I choose. I hope this doesn’t put you guys off reading but I feel that this is how I need to do things until I really connect with something that I’m solely passionate about.

So what CAN you expect from my blog, well seeing as you’re sitting there so patiently waiting I’ll tell you:-
  • Photography - of whatever I can take photos of.
  • Products - beauty, hair, all that kind of stuff.
  • Daily Life - exactly what it says on the tin.
  • Travel - when I have the money to go on adventures.
  • Entertainment - music, movies, television shows and even the occasional convention.

these are but just a few, I intend to blog whenever and wherever and see how things pan out.

WHERE CAN I FIND YOU?

Well, I’m glad you asked. I actually really like my social media name so I’ve decided not to change it to line up with my blog, not that I use many platforms anyway, but you can find me easy enough:-

Twitter: @echolunaluxe
Instagram: echolunaluxe
Pinterest: echolunaluxe
snapchat: cityandcode
Tumblr: cityandcode
e-mail: 29ashh@gmail.com


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
HAYLEY

No comments

Thank you all so much for your comments, I read every one and I try to reply to every one as well. They are very much appreciated. ♥