(c) 2015 - 2017 | EchoLunaLuxe.. Powered by Blogger.

Autumn in Vancouver

Vancouver, BC, Canada
Good Morning all. so as Winter is fast approaching I thought I would share with you some of my photos from this past season. I could post a million and one photos but I won't bore you with them all, here are some of the beautiful colours here in Vancouver.

Autumn in Vancouver
Stanley Park

I'm very much one of those people who says Summer is my favourite season of the year, until it becomes summer and its too hot and a sticky, then I'm waiting for Autumn to roll around with all it's beautiful colours and hint of winter in the air. This year I'm lucky enough to be in Vancouver in autumn and the colours of the leaves are just magical. I love all the reds and yellows as you walk down the street or through the parks.

Colourful leaves and walkways are in abundance here, and it makes you forget how crisp the air is because you're too busy taking in the beautiful scenery. I actually like it when there is a chill in the air and you can get all wrapped up in cosy clothes (my ears on the other hand don't like the cold weather).

I thought I would share with you a couple of photos I have taken recently in Vancouver, mostly at Stanley Park - which I might add is a lovely big park to walk around or through, equipped with an aquarium in the middle too.

Autumn in Vancouver
Stanley Park
Autumn in Vancouver
Stanley Park
Autumn in Vancouver
Stanley Park
Autumn in Vancouver
Hatley Castle
Autumn in Vancouver
Hatley Castle

What is your favourite season of the year?

HAYLEY

4 comments

  1. I love winter! I find it calm and I feel good. I was born in winter. My Canadian professor said that Canada is too cold for her. I would love to visit Canada one day! Ps:I can feel the air 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See I was a summer baby so I like the warmer weather. Vancouver isn't that cold, it just rains a lot but the temperature isn't too bad. Thank you for commenting :D

      Delete
  2. Love these bright colourful photos! Great post, cant wait to visit Canada some day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love the colours in autumn. You totally should, Canada is a beautiful country.

      Delete

Thank you all so much for your comments, I read every one and I try to reply to every one as well. They are very much appreciated. ♥